The PADI Open Water Course is a certification that allows you to dive all around the word for the rest of your life!
This course can be accomplished in as little as two days considering you’ve already read your book and watched the video. If you haven’t, then you will need to add on an extra day.
Note that if you do not want to waste your precious vacation time studying you should consider the PADI eLearning Open Water Course (online).
The PADI Open Water Course includes the following:
- Skills practiced in the pool
- 2 two tank boat dives among the abundance of colorful marine life with one of our PADI instructors
- PADI certification card (after course completion)
* All of our equipment can be rented separately for $5 USD per item for the length of the course.
(i.e. $5 BCD, $5 regulator, $5 fins and mask = $15 and if needed $7 per day for a wetsuit)
* Divers have to be a minimum of 10 years old.