The PADI Rescue Diver Course will help improve your knowledge and experience level. Rescue divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. It will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies.
This course can be accomplished in as little as 3 days considering you’ve already read your book and watched the video. If you haven’t, then you will need to add on an extra day.
Note that if you do not want to waste your precious vacation time studying you should consider the PADI eLearning Rescue Course (online). Ask us about it!
The PADI Rescue Driver Course includes the following:
- Skills practiced in the pool
- 2 half days diving in Cancun from a boat (skills practiced & scenarios) with one of our PADI instructors
- PADI certification card (after course completion)
* All of our equipment can be rented separately for $5 USD per item for the length of the course.
(i.e. $5 BCD, $5 regulator, $5 fins and mask = $15 and if needed $7 per day for a wetsuit)
* Divers have to be minimum 12 years old as well as Advanced Open Water certified.
* Divers also need to possess Emergency First Response certification which is available with us in the case that you don’t already have it. Click here for more details.
- PADI Rescue Diver manual is an extra $50