Extremely rewarding, this best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will help improve your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
- You can enroll in the Rescue Diver Course as a certified Open Water Diver and participate in the Rescue Diver knowledge development and rescue training sessions, in confined water only, while working on your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for PADI Junior Rescue Diver)
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 12 months. The Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) courses meet these requirements.
- Minimum Open Water Training: five sessions over two days
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies.
During the five open water sessions, you'll cover:
$442 US includes tax and National Park Pass
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- AED and emergency oxygen delivery systems
- dive first aid
- swimming and non-swimming rescue techniques
- emergency management and equipment
- panicked diver response
- underwater problems
- missing diver procedures
- surfacing the unconscious diver
- in-water rescue breathing protocols
- first aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- dive accident scenarios
- Includes diving equipment (except wetsuit)
- Bottled water
- Two tank Cancun boat dives at two different reefs
- PADI Certification card
Click here to reserve now!