The PADI Advanced Open Water Course is made for open water divers who want to get more underwater experience in order to be more comfortable and confident with their personal diving skills.
This course can be accomplished in as little as one and a half day considering you’ve already read your book. If you haven’t, then you will need to add on a couple of hours.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course includes the following:
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver manual
- 3 two tank boat dives among the abundance of colorful marine life with one of our PADI instructors
- PADI certification card (after course completion)
* All of our equipment can be rented separately for $5 USD per item for the length of the course.
(i.e. $5 BCD, $5 regulator, $5 fins and mask = $15 and if needed $7 per day for a wetsuit)
* Divers have to be Open Water certified.
Complete 2 of your dives in Cozumel
Manta Divers offers you the possibility of completing 2 of your dives in Cozumel which is considered to be one of the best wall dives in the world. The average visibility is more than 130 ft/40 m and vertical drop offs to deep blue abyss is the reason why it is so famous.
The boat is a spacious double decker with plenty of room to lay down and relax. You will enjoy the slow ride while looking at the perfect view and getting a tan!
The Cozumel trip includes the following:
- 2 dives at 2 different locations
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and refreshment between the 2 dives
* There must be at least four divers to go out, please contact us for availability.