Do you want to take your Open Water Course but don’t want to waste your precious vacation time studying or doing skills in the pool? Then the PADI Open Water Referral Course is perfect for you!
You can start your course with a dive shop back in your country and complete all the theory as well as the confined pool skills so you only have to finish the fun part with us.
If you start your course with a PADI agency, this course can then be accomplished in as little as two half days. If it was NOT a PADI agency you will then have to spend a morning in the pool before doing your 4 dives.
The PADI Open Water Referral Course includes the following:
- 2 two tank boat dives among the abundance of colorful marine life with one of our PADI instructors
- PADI certification card (after course completion)
* All of our equipment can be rented separately for $5 USD per item for the length of the course.
(i.e. $5 BCD, $5 regulator, $5 fins and mask = $15 and if needed $7 per day for a wetsuit)
Finish your 2 last dives in Cozumel
Manta Divers offers you the possibility of starting your course in Cancun but to finish your 2 last dives in Cozumel which is considered to be one of the best wall dives in the world. The average visibility is more than 130 ft/40 m and vertical drop offs to deep blue abyss is the reason why it is so famous.
The boat is a spacious double decker with plenty of room to lay down and relax. You will enjoy the slow ride while looking at the perfect view and getting a tan!
The Cozumel trip includes the following:
- 2 dives at 2 different locations
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and refreshment between the 2 dives
* There must be at least four divers to go out, please contact us for availability.